ATV2 XBMC icon
So im sure this had been answered and i have read the migration wiki but i cannot seem to get rid of the old xmbc icon on my atv2. Once i installed kodi on this atv it did not migrate my setup so i had to manually move it over. Once Kodi installed it killed the running XMBC. I now have kodi working other than a anying common cash error and i cannot get rid of the xbmc icon no matter what i remove delete through terminal. Any help or pointing in the right direction would be awesome! thanks and i love this software.
apt-get remove org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thanks i will try that i believe i had used this and got a error that it didn't exist to remove because nito had deleted it. but the icon still exists on the atv springboard. once i do it again ill will report thanks. what is the reason for the commancache error? it has always been on my xbmc box until the last couple months it basically fixed itself with a update or clean i or xbmc did. how can i get rid of that error? thanks again.
Thanks that script worked and i did succeed in removing the old xbmc icon. Is there a particular file or addon script that may be causing the common cache error upon startup? thanks again!
debug log (wiki) needed for the common cache error.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hey, for remove the xbmc icon in the iphone i should switch the atv2 for what ? i have an iphone 5 ios 8.1
Thanks
apt-get remove org.xbmc.xbmc-ios

but it's easier to just use Cydia.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 XBMC icon0