FTP Streaming issue
XBMC/Kodi Version 14.0
Windows 7 Sp1

Im having an issue with FTP Streaming and Kodi, So i installed Filezilla server on my desktop in my living room and im streaming video content via Filezilla server to my media center located in my bed.
All my connections are wired and nothing is wireless. I also forwarded all ports and passive mode ports.
Listen Port 21
Passive Ports 50000 - 510000

At first i had no issue it was streaming video fine for a day or two.

I noticed that if i restart the media center or if it is running for a long period of time i get an error 331 password required for ****** or i get error 530 login or password incorrect!. Sometimes i just get smoething that looks like this on my server

(Not Logged in) Connected on port 21, sending welcome message....
(Not Logged in) disconnected

But on that same computer i can run filezilla client and log right into my filezilla server, So im trying to figure out if its the server or KODI 14.0. im assuming its kodi due to me being able to use a client on the media computer.

If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction i will be forever grateful its been bugging me for a week and i cant stream a thing right now. Whatever information you need feel free to ask
The right direction? Smb or nfs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Just ftp with filezilla server local
I think i found a bug in xbmc/kodi, so i downgraded to 13.2 and attempted to see if the issue still arises and it does. What i did on the server is add a login for anonymous that didnt need a password and now it works. What i think is going on is whenever it sits too long or restarts it doesn't use the login information it just attempts to connect to the server without a login and the server denies access to it. Not sure if there is a way to fix this in xbmc or kodi but so far i guess ill use it without a login.
Still seems to do it randomly still, hoping i can get someone out there that could help with my issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FTP Streaming issue0