Solved Add-ons not working
This weekend I have installed Kodibuntu. Installation was succesful. It looked all fine, so after that I've installed some other tools for the HTPC without really testing Kodi.
After succesfully installation of them everything looked fine. I could watch TV, download anything I want, watch anything I want.
So I went to configure Kodi itself. I downloaded the subtitles plugin and YouTube plugin. I tested them but nothing happens. When I send a YouTube request from my phone, it starts YouTube and says opening stream, but nothing happens.
Then I tried the subtitles plugin. Looks like the same issue. I select download subtitles. It opens the dialog box, shows the Dutch subtitles plugins nlondertitels and opensubtitles.org. Then the same happen like in YouTube. It wants to search on the internet, but nothing happens.
I've tried several other add-ons. Each one with the same issue: "loading", "seaching" or "opening" and nothing happens. So my conclusion is that it it's not the add-on itself, but something else.
Am I right?

The only common thing about the plugins above, is that they try to access the internet and maybe have to download (of buffer) something from the internet. The strange thing is that the download of the plugins themselves work fine. Sabnzdbplus works, Spotweb works, so no issue with my connection.

I´ve uploaded the log file.
I´ve done a youtube request. It´s trying to open the stream, but nothing happens. Afterwards I cancelled the request and disabled logging. I´ll do one later with the subtitles if necessary.

http://pastebin.com/m7RDvxsr

Any solution?

Somehow the issue solved itself. Everything works suddenly!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons not working0