Win Media Center PVR Add On
Hello

I have WMC installed on one PC along with XBMC and everything works great. I can see all the recordings, watch them and watch live tv etc....

I also have XBMC installed on 2 other PCs and I can see the EPG and see the recorded list etc. When I go to play a show I used to play them fine or watch Live TV just fine but lately on both I press play or go to switch to live tv and I get the "working..." indication and then nothing happens. Sometimes the show may start but I get buffering happening.... but really does not play because it waits for the buffer to fill and it does not. I am on a GigE network and can play (stream) super HD files to my XBMC perfectly fine.

I am using Windows Media Center PVR - Windows Edition Add-on. Is there a better one?
Something is wrong because I have the same setup and all pcs work. Try posting the serverwmc log after a failed attempt to start a stream (see debug tab). Put the log on pastebin.com and post a link to it here.

OR...

We only discuss wmc here, try going up to the forum above this one for general pvr support and you'll find lots of discussions of the merits of one over another, enjoy.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Center PVR Add On0