Full IMDB addon?
Hello
I was wondering if there's an addon that would let me use IMDB just like on its website: login to IMDB, rate movies, read user reviews, message board, trivia, synopsis, etc?
Thanks

Je suis Charlie
Mmhmm.... I have this one on my todo list...because I have the API/Protocol of IMDB. My first intention was only to support browsing and searching movie and series content, to watch trailers and clips. Rating and watch list could work.
I have to look after the YouTube development if I could start with this addon. Personally I had 'Das Erste' in mind (a german library)....but who knows Smile
Ah, so no addon is avilable yet?
Anyway I hope you'll create it someday!! Smile
(2015-01-12, 15:25)bromix Wrote: Mmhmm.... I have this one on my todo list...because I have the API/Protocol of IMDB. My first intention was only to support browsing and searching movie and series content, to watch trailers and clips. Rating and watch list could work.

Is there any chance of an IMDB add-on happening? It seems very strange that there is Trakt support but no IMDB add-on (which is a far bigger site and with more members).
I am currently using the Trakt add-on, and while the main add-on is good you also need to install the Trakt manager add-on to add and remove titles. Added to this the Trakt website is not exactly user friendly, they have a lot of titles missing from their database and the various third partyTrakt mobile apps are not that great.
If there was an IMDB alternative to Trakt that could manage and sync up with a users IMDB watchlist, submit ratings (like Trakt), then I'm sure a lot of Kodi users would install it. I am not bothered about extras like reviews, message board support, etc.. IMDB has good official mobile app which covers all that.

After the awesome job that was done with Youtube I would love to see a Bromix IMDB add-on!
Maybe you should read up on how the sites work. IMDB is a completely closed environment with no (easy) access for other people than IMDB themselves
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full IMDB addon?0