Resolution issue, UI way too tiny on iPhone 6 plus
Hi all,

I recently picked up an iPhone 6 plus and installed Kodi 14.0 via Cydia. It runs amazingly however the UI resolution @ 2208x1242 makes for difficult navigation/visibility as everything is rather tiny. I imagine this is due to Apple's retina scaling, anything that can be done to display the UI @ the intended native resolution on 1920x1080 (1080p)?

- tret
not without having an iphone 6 plus physically available for getting it done...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
also your problem won't change with native 1080p output based on how the retina rendering works on the ip6plus (the size of kodi will be the same...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This is still early in development, but maybe try this: http://www.reddit.com/r/xbmc/comments/2r...uttons_in/
Thanks guys. I'd send you an iPhone for testing if I had the resources. Thanks for all you do.

tret
It's nothing really specific to the iPhone. This is just how it looks on smaller screened devices. Re-touched works okay on devices as low as 7 inches, but smaller than that and it really gets hard to use. I just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 6 (normal, not plus), which is still bigger, but hard to use Re-touched on. I'm hoping a skinner takes up this challenge. Such a skin would be great for not just phones, but for car systems too (we do play music, after all).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resolution issue, UI way too tiny on iPhone 6 plus0