Movie Intro Video (not on start-up)
Hey, I am creating a intro video for my home theater that I'd like to play automatically when playing any movie or tv show on Kodi. Is this possible?

Example of what I'd like to happen for all Movies and TV Shows:

Start Kodi -> Select Movie or TV Show -> Intro Plays -> Movie/TV Show Starts
Look into the addon Cinema Experience.
Thumbs Up 
(2015-01-12, 21:41)helta Wrote: Look into the addon Cinema Experience.

I appreciate the quick response. I'll check it out when i get home Nod
What would actually be more useful than just browsing random trailers, is to have a plugin similar to tvtunes where if you hover over the specific episode/movie, a trailer plays, previewing that episode/movie in a trailer scraper instead of a fanart/poster scraper. I have been searching for hours for no avail. I just keep coming across trailer players for future films that you manually have to download or stream. I want KODI to automatically stream from the actual movie/tv series file just a segment of the video.
haven't heard of such an addon
@robstarke - If you want to go to information and then have it so that the trailer plays automatically then I suggest that you take a look at Blacks skin called Xperience1080 you can have it so that once you goto information about the movie then it plays the trailer if you have something local, so far it is the only skin that plays a trailer automatically I am surprised that no one else has created this as a feature into other skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Intro Video (not on start-up)0