Boxee Box, Kodi
Hi All;

Recently I have changed my 2 boxee box's at home over to Kodi.... and its AWESOME... (insert Lego movie joke) So my dad saw what I had done and just had to have it as well, I tried everything I could to install kodi to a USB as I had done on my 2 but I just could not get Boxee to boot from USB, but not to be deterred, I ended up installing it on the Boxee Box itself with no problems at all, but I have come into a minor problem, now that it boots straight to Kodi I am unable to connect it to his wireless network as I need to boot into boxee to do that, just wondering if anyone knows a workaround for this.

TIA.
I have run into the same issue. The only way I have found around it is to factory restore. I can never get the Boxee Box to join a different network after the initial networking setup.
You can find your answer over at the boxeed.in forum.
(2015-03-01, 21:13)kdnoel Wrote: You can find your answer over at the boxeed.in forum.

Can you post a link? I have searched and don't see any answers other than factory reset, reload firmware, then reload boxee hacks.
(2015-03-01, 23:39)djbabin Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 21:13)kdnoel Wrote: You can find your answer over at the boxeed.in forum.

Can you post a link? I have searched and don't see any answers other than factory reset, reload firmware, then reload boxee hacks.
If you are running from the USB stick then just remove it and power on the box and go into the Boxee settings and setup WiFi or wired. Power down and put USB stick back and power on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Box, Kodi0