Remember position in scroll list when marking as watched/unwatched
I'm using your skin to watch all of my Plex library items and it's amazing! Just wanted to start with that and say thanks for all the hard work on this!

One thing I've found that is a little bothersome though is that in my TV shows list if I want to mark a few shows as watched, I'll scroll down the list and mark one show as watched, but then it scrolls all the way back to the top of the list when it refreshes so I'll have to scroll down to where I was again. I've only played around with skinning a small amount so I'm not sure is that a limitation of the skinning system? Or could that be added in?
(2015-01-13, 00:29)kamcknig Wrote: I'm using your skin to watch all of my Plex library items and it's amazing! Just wanted to start with that and say thanks for all the hard work on this!

One thing I've found that is a little bothersome though is that in my TV shows list if I want to mark a few shows as watched, I'll scroll down the list and mark one show as watched, but then it scrolls all the way back to the top of the list when it refreshes so I'll have to scroll down to where I was again. I've only played around with skinning a small amount so I'm not sure is that a limitation of the skinning system? Or could that be added in?

this ever get figured out?
(2020-12-13, 06:51)hattmall Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 00:29)kamcknig Wrote: I'm using your skin to watch all of my Plex library items and it's amazing! Just wanted to start with that and say thanks for all the hard work on this!

this ever get figured out?
@hattmall , I do not think this is a skin issue.  In any case, I do not have that issue with Kodi 18.9 or Kodi Matrix.  I am the maintainer for Amber.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remember position in scroll list when marking as watched/unwatched0