Android karaoke microphone
hello guys very new to this xbmc android box and was curious if somebody could explain to me how the karaoke works. i've downloaded mike's i can get the music and sound no problem but how do i get my voice to go into my box or stereo. i have a mx3 and a mini x7 i've tried the mic plug in with a pc mic but no sound comes out.
any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks guys
This highly depends on your OS.
Most of the time the audio from the mic is muted from playback on speakers, as it would otherwise have the potential for feedback or echoes. Sometimes there is a software delay between mic input and speaker output. This can usually be changed (at least it can in ubuntu, but I had to reset it before being able to skype or google chat. The karaoke features in kodi/xbmc tend to get much less developer attention, so mic control doesnt seem to be likely to be well integrated into kodi itself - you'll have to make the changes yourself outside of the application yourself.

[caveat, I'm not on the most recent release of kodi, so perhaps something hasn't happened]

There certainly are solutions available for your individual setup, bu I eventually opted to have the music go through my home theater as usual, and the microphones going through a separate little amp - it never breaks or causes grief. (relatively cheap)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
karaoke microphone0