• 12(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
Hello

Thank you for this GREAT tool.
If I may suggest something....

Would it be possible to download everything including the posters? When not online I'm able to see everything without poster.

A little request I have on the main screen.
Would it be possible to have access to the keyboard directly from it?
I mean right now I have to click on the top 3dots then select keyboard, that means 2 clicks instead of only one if it was on the main screen. I know.. not a big deal for me but it might be easy....

Comments?

Thank you
I love this app!!
A little issue..
I have video link that I would like to push from my mobile to Kodi and the app tells me that it did not get through: "could not share link through..."
Any idea why?

thanks
You can only share youtube and vimeo videos.
Love the app, Please add the ability to share the currently playing movie/episode/song
title and cover on whatsapp like YATSE
(2016-02-17, 21:00)syncd Wrote: You can only share youtube and vimeo videos.

Thanks for the answer. Too bad.

I hope this request will be fullfilled because I think this could be useful.

thanks
We have a whatsAPP group where we post our "currently watching..." movie.
Hello,

my android device is not supported from kore app because it runs android gingerbread 2.3.

There is a way to compile kore for 2.3 using android studio?
No, not really, unless you remove the stuff that requires android 4+ from the code (which is quite a bit still).
Hi, folks. I installed Kore on my android tablet the other day and it worked flawlessly, then last night we fired up the lappie to watch something, turned on Kore and it wouldn't connect to Kodi. I've changed no settings on either the tablet or the lappie, and let it sit for a few moments but nothing doing.

Edit: Please ignore. I've no idea how it happened but the allow remote via HTTP was turned off in the webserver settings.
Does anyone know how to reset kore to connect to a different ip address. I just had to change the ip of my pc. Kore is currently froze waiting to connect to the old ip.
there might well be a less radical way, so anybody who knows it should point it out.
that said, if it just freezes maybe this will help you but also delete everything else inside kore (database, settings, etc):
you can reset any android app by going into settings->apps->select the app (kore for example) and then choose 'delete app settings'
Tap somewhere top left and there is a setup option, or something like that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-02-28, 05:07)DParsons Wrote: Does anyone know how to reset kore to connect to a different ip address. I just had to change the ip of my pc. Kore is currently froze waiting to connect to the old ip.

As nickr said: open the side menu, tap your media center's name (top item) and you'll get to a list of configured media centers, where you can edit its info.
Hello again. Up until a couple of days ago when I clicked 'shutdown' on Kore it would not only shut off Kodi, but also shut down the laptop on which it's installed. Now it only closes Kodi. I don't recall changing any settings that would have caused this, and I'd love to have it do the complete shutdown once again. Anyone else ever encounter this?
Hi !

As a suggestion, would it be possible to have more frequent releases of Kore ?

I know you work a lot on it, as I can see on github, but I must admit I'd like to test and use the new options/fonctions as soon as they are implemented and "stable" but too lazy to build Kore myself ^^

If you don't want to push frequent releases, maybe you could only post more beta ?

Anyway, once again very good job ! Thanks !
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11