Android - Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Yes, tap the three dots at the top right and choose "send text to media centre".

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
lamhehe Offline
(2017-04-12 11:11)nickr Wrote:  Yes, tap the three dots at the top right and choose "send text to media centre".

thanks pro, i choose "send text to media centre" but just appear "Connecting.."
find quote
syncd Offline
Team-Kodi Member
In the remote screen, tap on the overflow menu (three dots at the top right) and select "Send text to media center".
find quote
upandcumming Offline
Am I going crazy or is it not possible to share from the YouTube app?
find quote
kopi Offline
Hello and thanks for a great app. I know it's probably not possible with this app alone but maybe there is a way. I use Kodi on Ubuntu along with other programs. If I use one of the other programs, Kodi is minimized. Now when I later start a video with Kore, the video starts as expected, but Kodi stays minimized and I just hear the sound. Is there a way I can maximize Kodi again without the need of a mouse/keyboard or other app? Thanks, kopi
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
The toggle fullscreen will probably do that.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
kopi Offline
I guess you mean the toggle fullscreen from the menu which opens when I press the three dots in the upper right corner of the app? that toggles the video inside Kodi, not the application window itself.
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Yes so it does, sorry for that suggestion.

You could use yatse, which allows custom actions.

find quote