How to change menu background image?
looking to change the background image on the menus.. its just one image for all, i would like to change it to something plain. where exactly do i change this? see picture attached to see exactly what i mean just incase i failed to explain it properly

thanks in advance

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/channy...sort=3&o=0

^^^ image
Go to settings, submenu customize main menu, go to item (movies, tv shows etc), have options for rotate fanarts.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
i have customised my homescreen fan art, its the one image that is used when browsing menus that i want to change, for instance, the same image is used for settings/the backdrop for each addon etc.
Those backgrounds are stored in the skin folder.

From memory:

addons/skin.aeonmq5/backgrounds
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

thank you so much, been wrecking my head trying to get them changed
When I try to change my background image, the image I have saved doesn't appear in the file list when I navigate to the folder where it is held.

Are there only certain file formats that are accepted?

I'm using a Minix Neo X8-H Plus and the file I'm trying to use as a background image is .jpeg format. I'm also a newbie to XBMC/Kodi so please forgive me if I've missed something basic here.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Star 
(2015-01-14, 19:32)channy310 Wrote: looking to change the background image on the menus.. its just one image for all, i would like to change it to something plain. where exactly do i change this? see picture attached to see exactly what i mean just incase i failed to explain it properly

thanks in advance

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/channy...sort=3&o=0

^^^ image 
@ channy310   samu-rai is correct.

CHANGING BACKGROUND IN KODI 18.3  LEIA

For the benefit of new users, I will try to explain in simple detail.
First of all I should say that each way of doing this will
differ slightly, depending on the skin you are using.
In this example I am using the folowing:

KODI  18.3 Leia
SKIN   Aeon MQ8 v2.9.0 for Leia by Marcos Qui

Using Windows Explorer
In this example the folder path takes me to the "backgrounds" folder that is inside of a folder
​​​​​​​with the same name as the skin I have active. (aeonmq8)

Folder Path
"C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq8\backgrounds"

With Windows Explorer navigate to this "backgrounds" folder.
Inside of the "backgrounds" folder are 2 other folders,  "composition" and "extras".
Ignore these 2, we only need to change things in the "backgrounds" folder.
So, if you look in the "backgrounds" folder, you will see some of the jpg pictures
have simple basic names, like, "pictures.jpg" or "movies.jpg" or "tvshows.jpg"  .
These jpg files correspond to the background image used for that Main Menu
item / page. So, simply replace these pictures with the picture you want for that item / page,
using exactly the same name again. Caution, you may want to rename and 
copy & paste the original out, before you start each one, to avoid overwritng the original picture.
If you want all of the Main Menu items / pages to have the same background picture, then simply
replace each of the jpg files (using the same simple names) with the same picture you want.
                                                                                                               Torc    Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change menu background image?1