Win Could not connect to network server
New to the forum, hope this thread is posted in the appropriate section.

Just updated to Kodi 14.0 from XBMC 12.2 Frodo.

Seemed like the transfer was seamless until I noticed the access to my media server was limited.

On an internal hard drive I have several folders, Movies, TV Shows and Pictures.

Only the TV Shows Tab on the main menu is no longer accessible. Window pops up with message <<Remote Share : Could not connect to network server>>

Also in the files folder all the media from TV Shows folder appears and is accessible, however there is also a change here as all fanart and info are not available anymore.

How can I fix this problem?
Here is a link to my kodi.log file : http://pastebin.com/z1qxHqyF

Hope someone could help me out.
After taking a look, you have a lot of banned addons throwing up errors all over the place. You also have some very poorly named shows that will not scrape because you are not using a proper naming convention. Finally, you are having crap load of database errors.

The easiest thing would probably to rename your userdata folder, re-install Kodi, and start fresh.
OK just wanted to be sure, before doing a complete refresh of kodi.

Although isn't it weird that I can access my server folders through the files tab (connection recognized), as well as movies tab displays all movis on server.

However, TV SHOWS cannot connect to server!!!!

Just weird that's all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could not connect to network server0