Music playback visualization
Hi! I've been trying to set up my Kodi Helix to play fanart as background when playing music but it always shows the music section image. Is there a special option on skin menu to do this? I have my fanart.jpg on my artist folder.
Also, how can I synchronize my music to scrap from fanart.tv? I would like to have record covers and cd covers scrapped from there.

Thanks
1. you need this http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artist_Slideshow and set it as BG in the NOX main menu option
2. use this http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:CdART_Manager, dont work on Helix, workaround, install Gotham also to use cdArt
Sorry what is to set it as BG?
BG = background
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Sorry for my ignorance, but can someone explain me how to do that? I can´t find where to set an app as BG on my skin settings.

Thanks in advance
Skin Settings --> Assistant --> now Playing Settings --> BG Setting -> Addon

It will show the Fanart in the Now Playing Screen (Tap on Keyboard) and in the Main menu
(2015-01-15, 18:47)meowmoo Wrote: Skin Settings --> Assistant --> now Playing Settings --> BG Setting -> Addon

It will show the Fanart in the Now Playing Screen (Tap on Keyboard) and in the Main menu

Are you using Nox 5? I don´t have that option on my menu
No I'm running NOX 4

Dont know how to use it in NOX 5 Sorry
When playing music fullscreen hit "m" key choose settings, last on the right. Select first item labeled background and choose fanart.
(2015-01-16, 00:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote: When playing music fullscreen hit "m" key choose settings, last on the right. Select first item labeled background and choose fanart.

That worked but it has an odd behavior. It shows random fanarts, not the one on the folder
(2015-01-16, 01:49)villano666 Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 00:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote: When playing music fullscreen hit "m" key choose settings, last on the right. Select first item labeled background and choose fanart.

That worked but it has an odd behavior. It shows random fanarts, not the one on the folder

Check the settings of artist slideshow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music playback visualization0