Is My Webcam Configured Correctly For Skype?
I have a MINIX NEO X8 Smart TV Box & recently I hooked up my webcam camera to the unit.
The problem I have is that the person who is talking to me on Skype is saying that I look very pixallatted & that the audio is breaking up.
Unfortunately I don't have the info that came with this webcam, but when I used it with my PC everyone says that they can see me in high clarity & that the audio is perfect.
I'm just wondering if I have to adjust some settings on the Smartbox & if so what steps do I need to take.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but I was thinking of the webcam as hardware.
(2015-01-15, 01:30)Erinville Wrote: I have a MINIX NEO X8 Smart TV Box & recently I hooked up my webcam camera to the unit.
The problem I have is that the person who is talking to me on Skype is saying that I look very pixallatted & that the audio is breaking up.
Unfortunately I don't have the info that came with this webcam, but when I used it with my PC everyone says that they can see me in high clarity & that the audio is perfect.
I'm just wondering if I have to adjust some settings on the Smartbox & if so what steps do I need to take.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but I was thinking of the webcam as hardware.

Not sure this has anything at all to do with the Kodi/XBMC app this forum supports, does it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is My Webcam Configured Correctly For Skype?0