How to switch between DVDplayer and OMXplayer
Hi, any updated? I've the same problem, i can't play some videos on Kodi, but these videos plays smothly in omxplayer. If i select only the omxplayer option in setings at kodi, the video don't play. If i select the other one, the same result.
Please help.
Same thing here... sent popcornmix a pm a few weeks ago.... still no solution. Running Jarvis Milhouse
Has anyone provided a sample of one of these videos that won't play? Or even a recent debug log (wiki)?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
My pi3 has just started to choose mmal (dvd player) over omx player when playing back any file or stream on openelec 6.0.3. Both are enabled in settings and its always defaulted to omx before. Not a big problem, I've just now disabled dvd player as I prefer the look of omx in terms of smooth playback. Just wondering if there is a possible reason for this and whether I can change anything to get it back to both enabled but default omx.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to switch between DVDplayer and OMXplayer0