Increase width of main menu
I have a menu item titled "Documentary" but it doesnt fit with any of the fonts in the menu's frame. Is there any way to widen the menu so it doesnt have the scrolling effect?
skin settings > home window > wide home menu buttons
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks. Do you know how I can add settings to favourites? I want to add it as a submenu item.
you can't do that from within Kodi, you'll have to manually edit your favourites.xml file.
add this line to that file:
Code:
<favourite name="Settings">ActivateWindow(Settings)</favourite>
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is there any way to make the home menu buttons even wider than the widest option? Is there a file i can edit to make it the width i want?
(2015-01-22, 14:22)playback Wrote: Is there any way to make the home menu buttons even wider than the widest option? Is there a file i can edit to make it the width i want?

i'm sure there is, but i'm afraid i won't be able to help.
maybe someone from the community has done it before and can provide some pointers...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Increase width of main menu0