Bug % watched number off centre
I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right area.

I have just installed the Aeon MQ5 mod for Helix, so that Recently Added movies bar and a pop-up issue would be fixed. Those are now sorted, however, the film in progress % indicator on the Recently Added bar is now off centre and hard to see.

Any ideas how I can get this back in the correct place?

EDIT: I also now only get the Cinema Experience option when selecting films from the Recently Added bar in 'Kid's Movies', I do not get this option when on the main 'Movies' section. Have I missed an option somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Its because is using new extendedinfo addon, but skin don´t have support, this screen is provided by script. Remove script, or use previous version script.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-01-15, 13:23)Wanilton Wrote: Its because is using new extendedinfo addon, but skin don´t have support, this screen is provided by script. Remove script, or use previous version script.

Thank you for your reply.

I tried removing the script but it said it was required by the skin. I have however managed to get around both the issues by installing the Aeon MQ5 Helix mod. So I have changed this thread accordingly.

This has however created a new problem, which I have detailed above, your input on this new issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
perhaps this will fix the issue for you: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1886551
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2015-01-15, 13:52)PH-SYM Wrote: perhaps this will fix the issue for you: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1886551

Thank you, that worked perfectly.

Everything seems fine now, aesthetically. Now just need to try and get cinema experience working again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
% watched number off centre0