Linux modem3g, mobile, sakis3g, UMTS, LTE, cellular, cell stick
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is any tutorial to use Kodi with a mobile network stick? Maybe I was searching for the wrong thing, so let's help me and others to make this easier.

I't just a usb stick with a simcard inside. I don't know how to use this with Kodi on my Raspberry PI. We normally use the program sakis3g for that. I tried this with another version of XBMC (Xbian) and it didn't work cause some software was missing, and then I found more and more missing...

So before I try this again, are there any other suggestions?

Regards,
DS
This has nothing whatsoever to do with KODI/XBMC...
What you are talking about is how to establish Internet connection using a USB Cellular receiver with a SIM-card.

It is about what receiver/modem support there may be in the different operating systems available for the Pi, but KODI will not care how the networking is established. Once it is connected the communications is the same.

So you have to go to the Raspberry Pi forum or possibly any forum for the operating system distribution you want to use and ask there.
Bo Berglund
Sweden
Ah, I mixed it up. OpenElec, Rasbmc and Xbian are the distros. Kodi is only the player part.
I asked here again: http://openelec.tv/forum/69-network/7478...surf-stick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
modem3g, mobile, sakis3g, UMTS, LTE, cellular, cell stick0