Easy shortcut to start YouTube trailer?
Hi guys.
In the past I've used the Neon skin which is my all time favorite because it's simple.
Sadly, Neon isn't being upgraded to Helix so I've now tried switching to 1080XF - And so far I like the layout.

One thing that keeps bugging me though is the ability to quickly open a YouTube trailer for my movies.

In Neon I would simply press the arrow down key on my keyboard, and Neon would open a youtube stream with a trailer for the movie.

In 1080XF however, this does not work, but instead you have to open up a couple of submenus or something (can't remember while writing this at work) to finally find a "trailer" button.

Is this the only way to view trailers, or am I missing something obvious? I haven't been able to find any threads about it, but if there is one, please forgive me Smile
When you select a movie in your list you can press "info" ('i' on the keyboard) to get more information on that movie. Here you find a button to play the trailer from YouTube. In the skin settings you can toggle to play the trailer automatically either in small window or in full screen once you enter the "info" screen.
I see, if that is the quickest way, it'll have to do - Thanks! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy shortcut to start YouTube trailer?0