Raspberry pi random HDMI loss
Hi all.

I've been using openElec KODI for a few weeks and over the past few days, my B+ has developed this issue where my TV loses sync with the raspberry PI at a seemingly random interval.

I'm not sure if this is a firmware issue or a raspberry pi issue as I have never had this problem with this HDMI port or cable, or any other HDMI devices connected to this TV in the past 4years. I've tried swapping out external cables and components, but nothing hardware related seems to be the issue.

I've managed to catch it on video a few times to give an example. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0krJjblYQ
As i've had this TV for a good few years, i'm familiar with this happening when a video source changes resolution or resets, but the raspberry pi seemingly doesnt pause, or change resolution...

I have no idea where to start, or what could be causing this. Can anyone help me out with a starting point or maybe point me to some sort of error log that this would be shown in?

Many thanks for your help.
Austin
Does turning off "adjust display refresh rate to match video" help?
Does the boost option from here help?
(2015-01-17, 13:49)popcornmix Wrote: Does turning off "adjust display refresh rate to match video" help?
Does the boost option from here help?

Hi popcornmix,

I'll try those now and report back after a few episodes.

Thanks for the suggestion
Austin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry pi random HDMI loss0