Linux Advancedsettings 3D tags.
Can someone explain to me how I fill the below 3D tags?
What I'm confused about it this formatting....[-. _]3d[-. _]

Is it similar to this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1505997 ?

How do I separate the entries inside the tag?
Whats this [-. _]?
I assume the above is the allowed separators in the file name that precede and proceed the tag, am I assuming correctly?
How do I format this to include several tags?
What does the question mark do inside the defined tag? (Is it a wild card)

Code:
<!-- Filename triggers for 3D (stereoscopic) mode. -->
    <stereoscopicregex3d>[-. _]3d[-. _]</stereoscopicregex3d>
    <stereoscopicregexsbs>[-. _]h?sbs[-. _]</stereoscopicregexsbs>
    <stereoscopicregextab>[-. _]h?tab[-. _]</stereoscopicregextab>
The tags must include "3D" or "3d" and "sbs" or "tab" (no quotes).
Example- Gravity (2013).bluray.3D.sbs.mkv
Dash period space and under score are possible separators. The question mark means that the "h" or "f" is optional (hsbs or fsbs etc).

Just putting a 3d tag by itself will not work. Must include the format tag as well.

Hope this makes sense. If I remember correctly, originally the tag was just sbs or tab but there is a broadcast network in Europe with the TAB initials and this caused some misidentifications. So now both tags are required. Something along those lines anyway Smile.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-01-17, 02:58)wgstarks Wrote: The tags must include "3D" or "3d" and "sbs" or "tab" (no quotes).
Example- Gravity (2013).bluray.3D.sbs.mkv
Dash period space and under score are possible separators. The question mark means that the "h" or "f" is optional (hsbs or fsbs etc).

Just putting a 3d tag by itself will not work. Must include the format tag as well.

Hope this makes sense. If I remember correctly, originally the tag was just sbs or tab but there is a broadcast network in Europe with the TAB initials and this caused some misidentifications. So now both tags are required. Something along those lines anyway Smile.

Thank you for the reply, but I understand the file naming convention in KODI, and I have that figured out/working.
What I would like to do is add the Over Under or HOU to the <stereoscopicregextab> section in the advancedsettings.xml file.
I wanted to know how I seperate the various different HOU/h.ou/h o u/h.o.u ta possible tags that the files might have?
And what is the function of this [-. _]?
[-. _] defines possible tag separators, between 3D and hou for example.
I know that this should work for hou or ou-
Code:
<stereoscopicregextab>[-. _]h?ou[-. _]</stereoscopicregextab>
Don't know enough about regexp's to tell you how to include tags with special characters as part of the tag. My experience (very limited) is that periods and spaces are only used to separate tags.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Greetings everyone, love this forum, so much information! I am new to Linux, I am using Linux Mint 17,
and I do not understand how do install Kodi 14 on Linux Mint 17. Can someone help please< or tell me where I can find the information?
I have the information for installing Kodi, I just don't understand it. Help please?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Muldarfbi,
(2015-01-17, 07:26)Muldarfbi Wrote: Greetings everyone, love this forum, so much information! I am new to Linux, I am using Linux Mint 17,
and I do not understand how do install Kodi 14 on Linux Mint 17. Can someone help please< or tell me where I can find the information?
I have the information for installing Kodi, I just don't understand it. Help please?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Muldarfbi,
Welcome aboard. Your question is out of place in this thread, which is about 3 d. Please start a new thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advancedsettings 3D tags.0