Ooba Comedy Central Fix
Hey guys, I noticed that lately ooba isn't working on comedy central as they removed the embedded plays and made it write the player from a .js file due to that MS patent. Anyway adding this pattern to the menu.xml to the comedy central section should come up with the actual url rather than 'asxfile'

<linkpattern>
<pattern><![CDATA[name[^<>]"theFileHolder"[^<>]value="(?P<url>[^">]+)"]]></pattern>
</linkpattern>
Works for me. Thank you so much. I sorely needed my Jon Stewart fix, especially since GAN doesn't work anymore.

Best regards, uwer
You're welcome, and I know what you mean Tongue Except I needed my Colbert fix Wink
Thanks for your help, Evildude! The link you provided fixed my Comedy Central problem.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but where exactly in the comedy central section does this pattern go? Do I replace something that is already there or simply append it to the end? Again sorry for my ignorance.

~M
i have the same question...where in the comedy central section do we put this text?

<linkpattern>
<pattern><![CDATA[name[^<>]"theFileHolder"[^<>]value="(?P<url>[^">]+)"]]></pattern>
</linkpattern>

Thanks to whomever can answer this question.
Sorry for late reply,

Get ooba14.zip from xbmcscripts, then update the menu.xml to this
http://prashant.is.here.googlepages.com/menu.xml

- Prashant

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ooba Comedy Central Fix0