Where are all the icons?
Just looking into how a skin works and trying to figure out what file(s) the icons that display on various view screens are in? The audio, resolution and the like.

I've been experimenting with a few different skins so figured I'd just make this general inquiry.
Ha! I found them!
Skinning for Kodi
Um, a link to a nearly 2 year old thread without much information at all? Thanks?
(2015-01-17, 11:40)C.Taylor Wrote: Um, a link to a nearly 2 year old thread without much information at all? Thanks?

1. Why would a link be irrelevant just because it's 2 years old? Also, you could have noticed the post was last updated in december.
  2. You don't consider the skinning manual much information?
  3. Show some respect if someone is trying to help you
(2015-01-17, 11:48)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 11:40)C.Taylor Wrote: Um, a link to a nearly 2 year old thread without much information at all? Thanks?

1. Why would a link be irrelevant just because it's 2 years old? Also, you could have noticed the post was last updated in december.

1 .The link isn't relevant to the question I asked as it doesn't actually answer it. Doesn't matter that the last (and 9th) post is more recent than 2 years if it still hasn't answered the question I asked.
2. The link isn't to a manual but rather a "here's some stuff you might like to know before starting to build a new skin". A manual doesn't start off by saying "I'm not going to teach you" because that's exactly what a manual does.
3. Show some respect? I said thanks. And that's AFTER I answered my own question.

Geesh you guys are an uptight bunch.
(2015-01-17, 21:56)C.Taylor Wrote:

1 .The link isn't relevant to the question I asked as it doesn't actually answer it. Doesn't matter that the last (and 9th) post is more recent than 2 years if it still hasn't answered the question I asked.
2. The link isn't to a manual but rather a "here's some stuff you might like to know before starting to build a new skin". A manual doesn't start off by saying "I'm not going to teach you" because that's exactly what a manual does.
3. Show some respect? I said thanks. And that's AFTER I answered my own question.

1. Yes it is relevant. And I wasn't talking about the last post, I was talking about the last update to the first post.
2. There's a link to the manual (where you could have found information about what you asked) in that post. But God forbid actually reading right?
3. Yeah, and there was no undertone in your reply and "thanks" at all right?

Get lost, seriously.
(2015-01-17, 23:12)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 21:56)C.Taylor Wrote:

1. Yes it is relevant. And I wasn't talking about the last post, I was talking about the last update to the first post.
2. There's a link to the manual (where you could have found information about what you asked) in that post. But God forbid actually reading right?
3. Yeah, and there was no undertone in your reply and "thanks" at all right?

Get lost, seriously.

Wow, what a welcoming community you have here. I guess I should just ignore the last point in the linked post which says if you hit a wall to ask the community for help. I mean that's what I did but the community is rather harsh to new people.
Well, when people read something that sounds rude, they tend to respond in kind, and then it keeps going. So let's end this here and not escalate things any further. Everybody wins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are all the icons?0