Release WeMo Toggle
(2018-11-19, 03:33)thezoggy Wrote: alright added some code to it to 'toggle brightness' - if used it passes the startStop / playPause brightness levels the user sets. otherwise it just toggles the switch as before.
this was done to serve my purpose where in a media room I just want to toggle brightness down/up during playback. (toggling brightness does not change switch state)
in case anyone wants: http://zoggy.net/service.wemo.toggle-zoggy.zip
 While love what you have done for the script and I encourage to perhaps maintaining the service.. It would be good to have options where the user can choose settings by preference.

Here is what I like to be able to do in my case:

Start/Resume => Turn Off.
Pause => Brightness Level by user preference from 1% - 100% or keep it Off.
Stop/End => Brightness Level by user preference from 1% - 100%

Or leave settings as suggested in the new code.

Again, keep up the good work!
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
I would love the ability to manage each device seperately via keypress and all via play/pause/stop actions

my one kodi setup is in my shop and it would just be easier to turn on workbench lights with an addtional key press (i currently have a keypress for the main lights on F1 so i would like to be able to have F2 do workbench 1 and F3 toggle Workbench 2 etc.

second if we could expand it to have different settings for different media types i.e. in my main theater setup i want to have the all the lights go off when i watch a movie (currently this works great) but only the front set when watching a tv show and have a keypress option to turn off the other one if i decide i want to

if i new python i would re-write it my self but i am not familiar with python or object oriented programming that much
Hi!

Is there any view to make this available for Kodi Matrix? If not, do you know of any working alternatives?

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeMo Toggle0