Req Volume, volume, volume
Music 
Let me start by explaining my problem, I use my wireless mouse to control my kodi far away from my keyboard. I prefer my mouse over my remote installed on my smartphone, it's just more comfortable using the mouse.
The problem however is the volume control (I think volume control is more used than skipping or forwarding). I have changed the keymaps and therefor can tune the volume in fullscreen video, but I have to wait for the menu buttons to go away and try not to make any movements with the mouse. I don't understand why this is not the default, in almost every media player, doesn't matter if its winamp, media player classic or even windows media center, the mouse wheel controls volume in video or music playback.... not opening a menu to change the volume or even worse, code it in a file. Please can there be something done about this, I don't think i'm the only one who find this annoying.
Thank you for a great program (appart from my volume :P issuezz), keep up the good work.
Because a mouse is the last thing you should use to control Kodi? It's desinged to work with a remote control. Either way, show us what you use for your mouse keymap and maybe we'll make that the default.
what exactly did you change

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume, volume, volume2