WIP Tube(Fork)
(2015-07-28, 14:01)bigbadrabbit Wrote: The benefit is to setup multiple home menu items once via skin shortcut-settings (usually within skin settings) and use it with any skin which has support for skin shortcuts.

More features:

- Unlimited menu items (*)
- Create shortcuts to almost anything - library, add-ons, favourites, sources, UPnP and more
- Rearrange, add and delete shortcuts as you want (*)
- Override actions (*)
- Create shortcuts directly to a node provided by an add-on
- Create shortcuts to only show library content from a particular source
- Choose backgrounds and widgets for each of your menu items (*)
- Keep your customised menu if you switch to another skin using the script

(*) Requires skins with full menu management or specific feature integration
Will consider it Smile
(2015-08-18, 13:42)simphax Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 16:01)matt268 Wrote: Loving this minimal theme so far, can you add in the volume icon to show when its been changed?
Thanks
Added Smile

(2015-07-28, 19:57)HTPCAsus Wrote: Hello.
This skin only from the version kodi 14 ? Thanks
It should work for both 14 and 15, I don't know about earlier versions.

(2015-08-14, 08:41)jeayese Wrote: Loving this skin even more now! just wondering if you can make the homescreen fanarts customisable? I have a whole folder full of fanarts i'd like to use for the homescreen instead of actual fanarts..

I usually point the directory to E:/fanarts

do you get what I mean?

also what plans do you have for the future of this skin?
I have added that option now ! Smile

oh man! this skin is getting better and better!

here's a tough question,

do you think you can use custom icons (think the maximinimalism theme) on the home page

maybe you can use fontawesome?

also I'd very much like to work with you on this.. to improve the theme even further! do you think you can inbox me your contact details?
Really like this skin.

Please don't drop it
The greatest extension/script for Pulsar: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214856 ;by mancuniancol
Still loving this theme since day one. Cannot wait till it gets a on screen keyboard
Works with Jarvis?
(2015-09-30, 21:59)bigpen15crew Wrote: Still loving this theme since day one. Cannot wait till it gets a on screen keyboard

i think this has been dropped, which is sad/
The greatest extension/script for Pulsar: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214856 ;by mancuniancol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tube(Fork)4