Video Help
Ok, fairly new user, so not sure what to do. I am trying to do this on my system,
watch gallery
what plugin or setting do i need to setup to do this? basically, i am trying to use the tagged info from the file. any help would be great.

sorry about that, trying to do this http://kodi.tv/wp-content/uploads/screen...00x450.jpg
The screenshot you posted in the link is of default confluence skin with a few movies scraped.
So you have installed Kodi and have your own local media files too use:
A: Add a source of where your video content is
B: set the content with scraper to pull video information from online source like IMDB
C: Go to the movie screen on the main menu and your content should look somewhat similar

Refer: First time user
Thank you for the quick help k4sh1n. So, after reading a bit more, I have all my movies in m4v with 100% imdb tagging in all the movies. i was hoping i could pull the info from the file itself instead of having the system connected to the internet. the system itself has all the files self contained on a system that is not connected to the internet. ok 1 last question.. how do i set the system up so that the files line up in a row of sorts on the bottom like the image i added? any help is appreciated.
If you have all the files i.e. poster, fanart, artwork, etc and have a .nfo file inline with the movie, you can use local scraper and in theory it shouldn't connect to the internet.

To have the files line up as per your image is skin dependent. Once you have scraped in your content you will need to navigate to the skin settings menu. For confluence>settings press down and >skin settings edit your options.
Then you go to movies and change the view to what you prefer, the views differ in each skin so try a couple and see what suits best.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Help0