xbmcvfs.exists() broken in Helix?
Now I have another problem with xbmcvfs.listdir. In my library of movies KODI dont't see few folders (and can't scrape it). This happen in file mode and file manager. I using Windows 7 64-bit. I do some test with xbmcvfs.listdir:

Code:
import os
import xbmcvfs

dir = "N:/test/"

files = xbmcvfs.listdir(dir)
print "USING XBMCVFS.LISTDIR: " + str(files)

files = os.listdir(dir)
print "USING OS.LISTDIR: " + str(files)

log after that:
Code:
19:22:53 T:4588  NOTICE: USING XBMCVFS.LISTDIR: (['b'], [])
19:22:53 T:4588  NOTICE: USING OS.LISTDIR: ['a', 'b']

Privilegs on both folder are this same.
(2015-12-11, 20:34)Regss Wrote: Now I have another problem with xbmcvfs.listdir. In my library of movies KODI dont't see few folders (and can't scrape it). This happen in file mode and file manager. I using Windows 7 64-bit.

so it's a general kodi problem, not specific to xbmcvfs.listdir?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It is general Kodi problem. This folders it is not visible in file view, file manager, using xbmcfvs.listdir in addon. I try move this folder to another location on HDD, rename it and still not visible. On this PC I have one user with admin privileges. Folder have full rights for user: All user, Administrators, Authenticated Users and System. Owner is set for Administrator group.

This must be a problem with Windows rights and privileges. When I trying changing owner and rights for one folder few times. It shows in Kodi, but I don't know at which point exactly I do it.
Out of curiosity i copy this folder to another PC. And still the same problem. Then i run my old XBMC 13 Gotham and surprise, in this version of XBMC folder is visible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcvfs.exists() broken in Helix?0