Kodi 14 Aeon MQ Helix Default EPG Setting
I'm trying to make it so that my Live TV menu button goes to the EPG-Timeline rather than having to go and change it through the menu when I'm in the TV menus. The way it is now, I can hit my Live TV button from the Home screen and it takes me to my channel listing. To make the Timeline appear I have to go through the view options every time. Changing the view to Timeline and backing out resets it and I have to change the view every time I go to watch TV.

I don't see a Default EPG option under my PVR/EPG settings under my options. Am I missing something?

Edit: oops forgot to mention. Using ServerWMC backend and client.
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
I guess it depends on what skin your using maybe? but I have keyboard letter "E" mapped to a button on my remote that fires up the full timeline EPG?
Where can you map a shortcut? Do you have to do it under keyboards.xml?
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
(2015-01-19, 15:11)Relic1882 Wrote: Where can you map a shortcut? Do you have to do it under keyboards.xml?

yes, in the userdata folder, have a look at this:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

alternatively install this add-on, it works pretty well:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor
The selected view mode should be remembered. File a bug report on trac.kodi.tv if that's not the case. You can CC xhaggi and me.
Turns out it's just the skin that's buggy. I switched to others that were definitely Helix compatible and I don't have the issue. Been using the Aeon MQ 5 Helix mod. My wife is so used to it she doesn't want any other ones. Smile I guess I'll wait it out. A new version will surely come out eventually. Thanks for the replies. The keymap addon is good news that I didn't realize so that will help me in the future with other setup. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14 Aeon MQ Helix Default EPG Setting0