Req dlna mode and rewind
In serverwmc, we recently enabled tuner devices that support dlna to use this mode for live-tv feeds. Happily the kodi pvr interface makes this dead simple to do, so a big thank you to the kodi development. This mode speeds up channel change times greatly, actually faster than the backend can do natively. This is a big deal for us, because channel change times is my least favorite complaint Smile.

The only problem is - and its a big one - rewind doesn't work (strangely though FF does work). Anyway chance this can be addressed? Or should this question be for the main kodi developer forum instead?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I would like to second this request as viewing Live TV channels in DLNA mode with Kodi PVR client works very well and channel changing in Kodi PVR EPG is essentially immediate. As krustyreturns mentioned, bypassing the backend to allow for fast channel changing, means there is funtional FF or RW, as temp file typically created on backend is bypassed and the buffer in Kodi is overwhelmed.

Would it be possible to give the Kodi PVR client a larger buffer when in DLNA mode or create a temp file for DLNA streams to allow for FF and RW for timeshifted content?
I would also love to see this feature. Tuning via dlna in serverwmc provides an exceptionally better user experience with respect to livetv responsiveness. Adding the ability to increase the client side livetv buffer would be great.
YEAH! What they said.

Too bad this isn't getting any love... would definitely improve W.A.F., and add even more polish to Kodi as a fully featured entertainment interface!
I'd also love to see this feature. The channel changing with DLNA mode is as good as a cable box, and providing this feature would provide easier and more accepted setups for non-technical family members and friends.
This would be a great feature! DLNA mode is much faster and adding rewind with a configurable buffer would make it awesome.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dlna mode and rewind2