Solved Can't get 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV shows' widgets to load anything.
I mostly stream Movies through Genesis on my Ouya but I don't seem to be able to successfully load movies and TV shows to their respective widgets even if I have copied them onto my Pendrive, any ideas?

Some ScreenShots: * Here
*Here
There's absolutely no support for Genesis in this skin. It might, it might not.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-01-21, 00:46)Piers Wrote: There's absolutely no support for Genesis in this skin. It might, it might not.

First of all: Thanks for creating this marvellous skin, I think it should rightfully replace Confluence now it's a bit dated.

Which addons are supported? Is there any way to force the Widget to load the movies I copied onto my Pendrive? I just want to fill the gap. Thank you!
(2015-01-21, 01:06)BrunoSG Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 00:46)Piers Wrote: There's absolutely no support for Genesis in this skin. It might, it might not.

First of all: Thanks for creating this marvellous skin, I think it should rightfully replace Confluence now it's a bit dated.

Which addons are supported? Is there any way to force the Widget to load the movies I copied onto my Pendrive? I just want to fill the gap. Thank you!

Have you scanned the films into your library?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
This isn't a skin issue. I had the same problem and posted a number of times without anyone seeming to help Sad After a few weeks of trying to figure it out, I realised that you needed to add the movie/TV show to your library in the Genesis add-on, my fault. Then, you need to tell Kodi where your movie/TV files are located. Once the items are loaded and scraped into your library, the skin will populate the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows widgets in this skin. Follow the Youtube video I linked here for help on how to add the movies/TV Shows to your library. Hope that helps. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV shows' widgets to load anything.0