• 78(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2017-02-20, 12:31)MB1968 Wrote: Thanks Marcel for the explanation. I'll wait for the final version. The new location for the gif files is definitely an improvement, but unfortunately I'm running into new issues on Jarvis since using the beta from your repo. (no jpg fanart and missing animated fanart for a couple of movies)

Did you try to manually update a non-working movie with the context menu ? See if that fixes the animated fanart ?
Thanks for replying. Yes, I followed this procedure. No effect. I also noticed a difference in the way to select the gif file. In the current stable version, a menu pops up (after pressing "select animated art" from the contextmenu) and I have two options. To set the animated poster, or to set the animated fanart. I can immediately set the animated fanart if needed. In the bèta version there's no possibility to set the animated fanart immediately. I have to set the animated poster first, before I can set the animated fanart. Did you change this on purpose? Regards.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968: is there animated fan art for that particular movie? (was there before?) And to be sure: is there an imdb number set for that movie?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-02-20, 10:08)AnnaPetrik Wrote: Hi there!
Actually, i inspiried to make some animated movie posters for my own, but i have not found some availble software for such work.
My friend adviced me one of them, here it is:[removed]

I would give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not just a spammer account for now but I have removed your link. We do not allow the advertisement of commercial software on this forum as per the Forum_rules (wiki)
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hi rschiks yes there is animated fanart for those movies. It concerns the Back to the Future collection for example. For all three parts fanart exist. I can see the previews for the fanarts on your server, but after applying them nothing happens or the background turns black. This doesn't happen with the skinhelperservice addon from the official Kodi repo. Fanarts worked fine. Only with the bèta. Concerning the imdb numbers. The Back to the Future collection are old movies so I assume these 3 movies have an imdb number. I'm using the AeonMQ7 skin on Jarvis.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2017-02-20, 20:16)MB1968 Wrote: Hi rschiks yes there is animated fanart for those movies. It concerns the Back to the Future collection for example. For all three parts fanart exist. I can see the previews for the fanarts on your server, but after applying them nothing happens or the background turns black. This doesn't happen with the skinhelperservice addon from the official Kodi repo. Fanarts worked fine. Only with the bèta. Concerning the imdb numbers. The Back to the Future collection are old movies so I assume these 3 movies have an imdb number. I'm using the AeonMQ7 skin on Jarvis.

Ok, just checking :-)
Smile 
Hello, I am new in this thread. Where can i upload my animated posters? I want to add it to DB then its possible to download from kodi for everyone. Thanks guys
(2017-02-25, 14:29)Adnedz Wrote: Hello, I am new in this thread. Where can i upload my animated posters? I want to add it to DB then its possible to download from kodi for everyone. Thanks guys

Welcome Smile

You can post them here and they will be picked up then.
Hi, there are my two first posters Smile Grin i hope you enjoy them Wink

Definitely some great ones! Thanks.

I could get The Autopsy of Jane Doe as a gif, The girl on the train is an .mp4. Do you have that one as an animated gif?
iam 100% sure that i uploaded Gott as a gif. Even if want to download it from imgur its downloaded as gif :/
Strange.....

Wink 
first post updated.
When I use Download post, it downloads it as a gif.....

So I have got them now.

ok Smile how did you upload pictures directly to post ? i cannot do that from imgur:/
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13