TVShows - runtime tag in nfo
Hi! Is there any way to make TMM to put 'runtime' tag into nfo files for TV Shows?
PseudoTV relies on this tag. Now I have to use a text editor to open mass of nfos and replace empty tags to '<runtime>' but this way it is impossible to add the right value to them.

Thanks!
(2015-01-21, 16:27)vrm42 Wrote: Hi! Is there any way to make TMM to put 'runtime' tag into nfo files for TV Shows?
PseudoTV relies on this tag. Now I have to use a text editor to open mass of nfos and replace empty tags to '<runtime>' but this way it is impossible to add the right value to them.

Thanks!
Are we talking about PseudoTV or PseudoTV Live? Because PTVL only requires your media to be properly encoded and scrapped into Kodi.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
ATM I'm playing with PTVL (still hope my issues will be sorted out magically - yeah, I know they won't). Anyway, I can't scrap, that's the point. However, by <runtime> tags added, I can import a bunch of clips to the movie database as a single TVShow therefore PTVL can populate a channel. Without this tag PTVL fails. I figured this out last night in ~2 hours Sad

It's really not a big deal to open dozens of nfo files at the same time and ctrl-h over all of them, I just think TMM could do that for me Big Grin
(2015-01-21, 17:55)vrm42 Wrote: ATM I'm playing with PTVL (still hope my issues will be sorted out magically - yeah, I know they won't). Anyway, I can't scrap, that's the point. However, by <runtime> tags added, I can import a bunch of clips to the movie database as a single TVShow therefore PTVL can populate a channel. Without this tag PTVL fails. I figured this out last night in ~2 hours Sad

It's really not a big deal to open dozens of nfo files at the same time and ctrl-h over all of them, I just think TMM could do that for me Big Grin
So you are talking about custom shows that cant be scraped? Follow one my old guide for adding strms to PseudoTV, Its the same principle.

Also have you tried directory channel, In PTVL? No scraping or nfo's are needed. Depending on your file type duration should be parsed via metadata.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Directory channels are great in certain scennarios besides mine here. They don't work with .mp4 files, can't handle many rules I need... Handling clips as tvshow is the best for me. I set up a channel for unwatched clips and an other one for watched clips, both with different rule sets. It's just perfect. I've looked elsewhere and found out that mediainfo has a cli version so I was able to put a simple script together to generate nfo files that contain only the necessary tags. Nonetheless, I still think it would be great if TMM could add runtime tag to tvshows nfos...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVShows - runtime tag in nfo0