NFS subfolders unviewable
I recently switched routers and my new one (TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND) doesn't support SMB so I am trying to set up NFS. I have all my movies in a shared folder on my QNAP TS-212 under this folder: "nfs://192.168.0.100/Multimedia/Movies" I have followed the steps here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Network_Filesystem_%28NFS%29 to set up my QNAP NAS. Everything appeared to go well, I made sure the "insecured" was added too. But I can not access the subfolder. I was able to add the Multimedia folder as a source, and it can see two files that are in the directory, but no subfolders. I'm certain I must be missing something, but I can not figure out what it is. If only I could use SMB on my router, life would be good. Uggg!
debug log (wiki) - also it sounds like the file permissions on the nas are not correct ... don't know how much access you have but try to post those outputs from the nas:

Code:
cat /etc/exports
ls -al Multimedia/Movies
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I had the same problem on my qnap. I changed the skin and the problem disappeared. NFS works fine on my qnap with the Back Row skin.
makes no sense - skin can't influence the nfs layer - not even theoretically...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I know that this thread is stale and dated, but I am having the same problem with not being able to view the NFS sub folders.

Has a solution been found??
KODI 16.1 on Odroid C2, Android OS, Roku Clients w/ Plex, Dell R710 Rack Server w/ 40TB storage
it's in your Debug Log and in your exports file as well as in directory permssions
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Wow!

So amazingly not useful at all. Does anyone have any actual - practical advice that actually explains anything?

Synology NAS?
(2022-01-08, 11:37)MuttleyDoSomething Wrote: So amazingly not useful at all.

Speaking of... What are you doing in replying to a 5-6 yr old forum thread?
New user....obviously same problem as here: 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366286

This looks somewhat suspicious Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS subfolders unviewable0