Req Remember Aspect Ratio
Hi!

I´ve been a long time on Openelec and for most of my movies (so far remember) the settings i´ve set for the aspect ration have been stored.

Now i´m on kodibuntu since the end of last year and i love it but one thing i´ve recognized is that i allways have to set the ar agin and again.

That´s especially annoying when you have to do this for every episode of a series.

So is that allready possible and i am just doing something wrong?

Otherwise it would be nice if this feature could be implemented in on of the future versione.

Thx!

b0mb
Indeed. I remember on the original XBox, this was remembered on a per file basis, AND there was a default.
(2015-01-22, 16:29)b0mb Wrote: Hi!

I´ve been a long time on Openelec and for most of my movies (so far remember) the settings i´ve set for the aspect ration have been stored.

Now i´m on kodibuntu since the end of last year and i love it but one thing i´ve recognized is that i allways have to set the ar agin and again.

That´s especially annoying when you have to do this for every episode of a series.

So is that allready possible and i am just doing something wrong?

Otherwise it would be nice if this feature could be implemented in on of the future versione.

Thx!

b0mb

Are you selecting 'Set as default for all videos'?
@ Hitcher

Yes! But even when i don´t choose "Set as default for all videos" it doesn´t work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remember Aspect Ratio0