new artwork not showing right away
When I'm adding a new movie or TV show and it doesn't have the have artwork I like, I'll go to thetvdb or themoviedb and add artwork to there site myself. After I've added it to there site, I'll go and refresh the movie or tvshowand click to choose art, to see that my new artwork hasn't even been added. After 12-24 hours I'll refresh again, and it WILL be there. Why is it that I have to wait so long for it to show up in kodi? Thank you Smile
bump
If it is truly showing up on tvdb or moviedb immediately, then I would say remove your movie and rescan it back into the library might help it reload faster....again, if it's loaded on the site when you upload it.
(2015-01-25, 10:02)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: If it is truly showing up on tvdb or moviedb immediately, then I would say remove your movie and rescan it back into the library might help it reload faster....again, if it's loaded on the site when you upload it.
Thanks I'll try that next time.
Caching... artowrk need to cache first. this can take an awful long time, up to weeks...

Please search for texturecache.py and use it with c or C to speed up this process.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new artwork not showing right away0