Unable to delete recordings
I think I boo boo'd. :S

I'm still learning the ins and outs of Myth. At one point, I manually deleted some recorded TV files from my backend and now I am unable to delete them from any of my clients systems. The Kodi plugin actually throws an error when I try and delete the recordings. If I try and delete them via MythWeb, at actually acts as if it is deleting them but If I leave the Recorded Programs tab and go back it, they are there again.

Is there a way to manually purge these from the DB?

These are the ones in question:

Two other questions...

1. Is there a way to prevent LiveTV Recordings from showing up under LiveTV --> Recordings in Kodi?
2. I saw this answered in reference to the MythTV frontend but no where else: Is there a way to configure the backend to delete LiveTV recordings as soon as the stream is stopped?

EDIT: In regards to #2 I found this: In the Backend set-up (somewhere, can't remember where exactly), there is an option to delete recordings slowly. Make sure that is unchecked. That solved this problem for me.

John
What do you mean manually deleted. If you mean just using rm then you need find_orphans. you can find it in the myth wiki.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-01-22, 22:19)nickr Wrote: What do you mean manually deleted. If you mean just using rm then you need find_orphans. you can find it in the myth wiki.

That did the trick. Thx Nick.
No problems.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to delete recordings0