Win Gameplay videos in Advanced Launcher
I am trying to figure out how to use videos in Advanced Launcher for my games (mix of Steam/Emulators). I'm still pretty green at configuring things, so hopefully this is something that is actually possible.

I saw in the Advanced options of the context menu that there is a field for adding MP4 trailers (Edit Item -> Advanced Modifications -> Change Trailer file. I downloaded a sample video from the Quicktime site to try out and pointed to it, but it's not doing anything.

I thought it would be pretty cool to have short snippets of gameplay for each game, but I'm not sure how to make this work, so I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I'm using the Rapier skin and running Helix, if that helps. I read something saying that only certain skins are capable of this feature (?). If that is the case, are there any skins compatible with Helix that will do this?

Thanks!
reponse en francais ^^
Je pense que le plus simple c'est rom collection browser pour intégrer des videos...
Il y a une ancienne version de cirrus qui fonctionne avec Advanced Launcher mais sans succès.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gameplay videos in Advanced Launcher0