Release [Mod] Movie Set Disc Art - LowList - Nox 5
The contents of this mod have been removed for Jarvis v16!

Those searching for similar features will find it incorporated into Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO.

Further requests for modding support and new features should be made to Mike Silvo in the thread linked.

Thanks again for your continuing interest!
(2015-01-23, 05:37)Warner306 Wrote: Does anyone know where the code is that controls this image? It needs to be taller.

Quick solution... try changing line 25 to <aspectratio aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio> instead of keep.
(2015-01-23, 07:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 05:37)Warner306 Wrote: Does anyone know where the code is that controls this image? It needs to be taller.

Quick solution... try changing line 25 to <aspectratio aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio> instead of keep.

Nope, I can still see the disc art in-behind.

I was almost embarrassed to post this mod. But after cut and pasting the disc art into version 5, the discs almost aligned perfectly. I had to move everything up 31px and it was dead-on perfect.
(2015-01-23, 08:12)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 07:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

I was almost embarrassed to post this mod. But after cut and pasting the disc art into version 5, the discs almost aligned perfectly. I had to move everything up 31px and it was dead-on perfect.

I just thought you were talking about making the icon bigger. Try moving your disc art include right underneath the opening group control.
(2015-01-23, 08:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 08:12)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 07:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Quick solution... try changing line 25 to <aspectratio aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio> instead of keep.

I just thought you were talking about making the icon bigger. Try moving your disc art include right underneath the opening group control.

It's already there. I figured out the problem is the poster and the background image are opaque. I think this is a variable controlled outside of LowList, which means I would not be interested in editing it. I need to find the image in the picture and replace it with a black.png poster the size of the selected movie poster.

I'm thinking it might be a part of the item layout. I'll have to look there. Extending the icon with a black.png image did fix the problem, though.
(2015-01-23, 09:27)Warner306 Wrote: It's already there. I figured out the problem is the poster and the background image are opaque. I think this is variable controlled outside of LowList, which means I would not be interested in editing it. I need to find the image in the picture and replace it with a black.png poster the size of the selected movie poster.

I'm thinking it might be a part of the item layout. I'll have to look there. Extending the icon with a black.png image did fix the problem, though.

Not entirely sure what you mean..Huh but the image highlighted in the photo is DefaultFolderBack.png located in the media folder.
I put an extension on the icon in the picture scaling black.png to make the image taller. With that in place, I could no longer see the disc art. The movie poster is see-through, as is DefaultFolderBack.png.

I'll figure it out some other time. It's not that important. I shouldn't have bothered, but I installed Warlion's old version that I used for a year today and got nostalgic. Moving things around has gotten easier, so I gave it a quick go.
(2015-01-23, 09:40)Warner306 Wrote: I put an extension on the icon in the picture scaling black.png to make the image taller. With that in place, I could no longer see the disc art. The movie poster is see-through, as is DefaultFolderBack.png.

I'll figure it out some other time. It's not that important. I shouldn't have bothered, but I installed Warlion's old version that I used for a year today and got nostalgic. Moving things around has gotten easier, so I gave it a quick go.

Sorry, I must be misunderstanding something. Just trying to help.
How can i get the set infos in the right site? (3 Movies...)?
(2015-01-23, 18:16)dirtydesaster Wrote: How can i get the set infos in the right site? (3 Movies...)?

You need a recent copy of Skin Info Service. See the updated instructions for the link.

I fixed the remaining bugs and have provided a release-ready version of the file.
Just finished a reinstall and of course had to instal all your great mods Warner306. When I finished setting everything up, I went to Movie Sets to activate the lowlist mod and it wasn't an option. This is on default AN5 5.6.0 from the repo. Anyway, I tried to track it down, and noticed line 89 on custom_1129_views.xml was missing the setviewmode for sets
Code:
Container.Content(sets)
When I added that, lowlist came back as an option in sets. Hope it helps if anyone else runs into this.
(2015-05-24, 12:59)gardnerd4me Wrote: Just finished a reinstall and of course had to instal all your great mods Warner306. When I finished setting everything up, I went to Movie Sets to activate the lowlist mod and it wasn't an option. This is on default AN5 5.6.0 from the repo. Anyway, I tried to track it down, and noticed line 89 on custom_1129_views.xml was missing the setviewmode for sets
Code:
Container.Content(sets)
When I added that, lowlist came back as an option in sets. Hope it helps if anyone else runs into this.

Thanks for the heads-up. I updated the first post with instructions on how to edit the view selection menu.
Does this mod works with Helix ?
Sorry if this is a stupid question
(2015-06-16, 11:46)rolapinou Wrote: Does this mod works with Helix ?

It is designed for Isengard, but it still might work for Helix. I can't remember what was changed.
(2015-06-16, 11:46)rolapinou Wrote: Does this mod works with Helix ?

It still works for me on Helix, not sure if it's been updated since late may though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Movie Set Disc Art - LowList - Nox 51