Nexus problem
I installed Kodi 14.0 on Nexus 7 (2013) with Android 5.
Backend is Tvheadend.
Sound is OK but video is not working.
Have also tried nightly build 2015-01-22 ... same problem.
But Kodi 14.0 works OK with my Samsung Galaxy Alpha runnig Android 4.4 so there has to be an issue with Nexus.
I have a nexus 5 device and before a nexus 4, both devices do have problems with playback of "standard" HD content. Try configuring TVHeadend with another streaming profile in "Configuration - Access entries". Configure the combination of the IP adress of your device with another streaming profile. I tried "webtv-h264-aac.mpegts" and it works great.
(2015-02-01, 11:39)Meindert Wrote: Try configuring TVHeadend with another streaming profile in "Configuration - Access entries".
I have TVHeadend as backend and I can't find any tab with "Access entries" in "Configuration" ...
I have one of the latest builds of tvheadend, version 3.9.2463, and in the webinterface I'm capable to add an "Access entrie" in "Configuration - Access entries".

Take a look at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_j7id...authuser=0
Thanks for your answer.
OK - I have version 3.4.28 (stable) and that is why I can't see the "Access entries".
Is it beta or unstable you have - do you feel it is more or less 'stable', if it is OK then I will try it.
I'm for a half year on the development branch now and it is 'stable' at this moment. You could try to build, install and configure the latest version after making a backup of the current installation. There is a lot improved sins 3.4.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nexus problem0