Dark Black theme for Metropolis?
Hey guys Smile

Is there any chance you could create a new Dark Black theme for Metropolis?

Thanks
Best I could do in 10 minutes.

Dark.xbt <--- copy to skin "media" folder
Dark.xml <--- copy to skin "color" folder

Feel free to make it better, and don't forget you can use other colors with the dark theme if varying shades of grey are not your taste.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks MacGyverSmile

I will check it out.
OK.

That second screenshot has my attention. What addon is used to get the XKCD comic to display on Kodi?

~Jondar
It's a WIP on my personal version. I'm trying to work out the best structure for adding widgets with the least amount of work and the maximum amount of options.

Currently I've managed to get 38 widgets (35 working) into 3 "modules" at about 1000 lines of code using 2 different scripts (script.extendedinfo and service.library.data.provider). I'm currently trying to figure out a smaller way to use script.skin.widgets and script.next.aired as widgets.

If you want you can give it a try, but like my readme says it's really only for me as a sounding board for various ideas. Some of the things it does might end up in the official version, but most won't.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dark Black theme for Metropolis?0