iStream Videos Keep Coming Back...
I recently purchased an Android TV box, and it came pre-loaded with XBMC. They also were nice enough to have it come with several dozen add-ons that I will never use (it seemed to focus rather heavily on German and Vietnamese add-ons for some reason...)

I have managed to get most of the stuff uninstalled without a hassle, and XBMC is starting to look like what I am used to (before the set top box, we used a laptop to play our files).

The only thing I am interested in using it for is playing content which I already have on an external hard drive, so iStream, no matter how useful some people find it, is getting ditched. The problem is, everything that was added to the library by iStream keeps coming back. I have cleaned the library after removing it, but it still re-appears every time the library updates (and then won't play because I don't have iStream installed).

How do I get this out of the library completely?
Just delete all istream folders from your userdata/addon data folder and clean the library Smile
I can't find the xbmc directory in the file browser for the Android box - it starts out in the 'storage' directory and won't give me access to anything above that in the hierarchy. Is there a way to do that within the xbmc file manager?

Found out for myself...deleted everything related to my unwanted add-ons in the plugin directory through the xbmc file manager, and it is working like a charm now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iStream Videos Keep Coming Back...0