Naming convention for films with two parts to the title
I'm currently getting my video collection ready for Kodi and I'm wondering what naming convention you use for films with two parts to the name, I've always put a hyphen between the two titles. For example... Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me, Mr Hockey - The Gordie Howe Story. The correct way is to use a colon but of course you aren't able to use colons in filenames.
Doesn't matter, I just have a space in there, nothing fancy.
The scraper's regex always picks up the correct movie.
Using hyphens or spaces is not a problem. If you want to be sure how to name your movie, just take a look at the website you are scraping from and see how the movie is named there.
Just leave out the colon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks guys. I've started using filebot anyway to rename my files which is the easiest way to pick out if there are any problems with my file names, especially for TV episodes.
filebot +1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naming convention for films with two parts to the title0