The movie database - not scraping
My movies stopped scraping in xbmc so I upgraded to Kodi but have same issue. I have version 3.7.11 of the movie database but it does not have option to disable or uninstall. I also tried universal movie scraper version 2.6.2 and that does not work.. Can some one help me work out why it's not working?
Moved to help and support. You need to give more information, preferably a debug log (wiki).

I have created a log and copied it to pastebin as it was not emailing it either..

http://pastebin.com/fH6K5dND
Can anyone help? Did I provide all required info?
Without the link to a proper debug log - its unlikely (the link shows the 'the paste removed') - sorry my bad you had used [/align] as part of the link and it was creating an error at pastebin
This log looks to be incomplete, but it appears that the source containing your movies is not connected.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Your debug log doesn't show any source with content set to "Movies" at all.
That strange, I can see all my movies fine.. Am I missing somewhere with in the scraper to set?
Doesn't appear to be a problem with the scraper. When you added the source, what did you set the content as?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I will check again but it was working fine all day and then just stopped in the afternoon.. I check it again when I get home tonight..
Wow. You were right it had lost the source.. Strange that it just disappeared like that though.. Thanks, that had been driving me crazy for weeks!
It was a bug on v13, IIRC. If you did a library clean then certain sources could possibly get "unset". It should be fixed in v14. I think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The movie database - not scraping0