Mod Bello - Elegant for Helix
(2015-06-22, 16:31)Veronica Wrote: please re-upload the files. Hope you can update it to use latest Bello 3.0.6 stable Smile

+1 Please re-upload, the mega links are dead. It`s a beautiful skin/mod! Big Grin
Hi, can anyone upload a copy of this skin mod? I`ve posted a request and pm'ed the OP but to no avail. Both Mega links are dead. This skin mod is very similar to the Night skin, which was my favorite, but hasn`t been updated since Eden/Frodo. There is a Bello Night mod which is nice but a little too minimalist on the homescreen. Thanks in advance for whoever can do it. Big Grin
Sorry, but I dont have time for this mod. I working hard another skin, but i'm very busy. Please, be patience.
(2015-10-12, 19:12)silver87hun Wrote: Sorry, but I dont have time for this mod. I working hard another skin, but i'm very busy. Please, be patience.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I can understand that you're working on another skin and are very busy but I wasn't asking for an update to this mod. I merely wanted a copy of the ones you already had posted 9-10 months ago. I am sorry if I offended you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello - Elegant for Helix2