Posters and disk art issue
http://postimg.org/image/casj0nxub/

Issue with my aeon mq5 helix mod (use to have same issue with xbmc Gotham) . Posters and disk art is not showing when I pause movies.

My movies are added as video node in skins settings, which gives me folder view instead of all movies all together.

If I use Movies (default setting and add videos) posters and disk art works fine. Any gudieance will be greatly appreciated.
I have you tried the same thing in another skin?

First thoughts are that because the node is giving you a 'files' view rather than library, the skin can't pick up the associated artwork.

A quick fix could be to switch to using smart playlists.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I do use smart playlist for anime , tv shows and documentaries they work like charm.

But for my movies reason I use file mode is as I like it to be sorted in separate folder I.e

3d
Action
Animation
Horror
Comedy etc

How can I get this view with smart playlist.

Video node/ files posters do work in default confluence theme. But aeon mq is something I like.
I'm sure you can achieve that with playlists.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean though.

Can you post some screen shots to demonstrate?

Trying to use different ways to fix this issue. Completely reset my library. Still got same issue but sometimes movies do show poster and diskart when paused, but it's only the first movie if I stop and play another movies it's empty again. Have to restart my kodiubuntu.

How to create playlist with view in above pic.
OK. I see.

My suggestion would be to make playlists as you have video nodes.

Install an addon called Super favorites, and use that to create a menu of playlists which looks like the one you currently have.

Then add that 'Super Favorite' to your home screen and call it movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters and disk art issue0