Linux Set constant audio volume
Is there any way to fix the audio output from Kodi, but still use the volume controls? I know, it sounds like a strange question, but what I am trying to do is change the volume within Kodi, and then read its value in a python script and set my AVR accordingly, but still get the same output from Kodi. That way, I would be able to control my AVRs volume from within the XBMC remote.
you need to extend AESink.h, overwrite SetVolume and delegate this to your external volume switch.

I would just make the xbmc volume ignore the volume keys and bind them to your custom script.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
But that doesn't work when using the xbmc remote. So the only way to get it done is a dirty hack?
Implement your own sink by extending AESink.h and overwrite SetVolume as said above.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set constant audio volume0