Win Complete Novice to Kodi & XBMC
Complete Novice here.I have downloaded the kodi xbmc for windows and running windows 8. I would like someone to point me in the right direction to get me going. I am mainly interested in sport but more so football streaming. Which are the best addons/apps for watching football and movies and how to download them and then watch them would be fantastic.best regards Dave and thanks
I think you can find most of your answers at the head of this forum, and a bit of checking the forums rules and you'll be a happy camper and so will we.

Quote:Posts requesting support for Piracy video streaming add-ons will be removed.
The list of the more common add-ons that will result in this can be found in the wiki: Banned_add-ons
(2015-01-26, 05:47)PatK Wrote: I think you can find most of your answers at the head of this forum, and a bit of checking the forums rules and you'll be a happy camper and so will we.

Quote:Posts requesting support for Piracy video streaming add-ons will be removed.
The list of the more common add-ons that will result in this can be found in the wiki: Banned_add-ons
Thanks for that.Best Regards Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Complete Novice to Kodi & XBMC0